Fall Decor Trends
Fall is finally here! We have searched the Fall decor trends and we love the styles! Many of the trends include rich, bold and earthy colors, statement pieces, plants, and vintage pieces that make any room feel cozy!
- Bold and deep greens! Domino Magazine, Vogue, and Elle Decor shared green as the color of the season. It is earthy, rich, and bold! Some pieces we have on our site include:
- Velvet! It's a great way to add texture and a little glamour to space!
Love this living room from Domino Magazine
Bykoket shared their favorite velvet pieces. One in particular we love is this gray, velvet ottoman. It's a great statement piece for Fall/Winter!
- Copper and Pink! The two colors balance each other out. The copper is industrial while the pink is blush and calm.
Domino Magazine shared the combo and we love it!
- Unique Statement Pieces. They are a great way to add originality and character into space. All of our products are made by artisans around the world, which create a bond between the artist and buyer.
- Graphics or Geometric Patterns. Patterns are fun, universal and a great way to incorporate with other pieces in your home. The designs can bridge two contrasting items and unify them! Start small like pillows or throw blankets!
HGTV's pattern inspiration we love!