Pumpkin Spice Brownies
It's National Pumpkin Spice Day! It was only natural to make a delicious, pumpkin inspired treat! Like most of us, time is crucial and we always seem to run out of it each day. We wanted a recipe that was in between preparing something from scratch and prepared from the store. With a little help from a brownie mix and canned pumpkin, we made scrumptious, chewy pumpkin brownies with only 4 ingredients!
What You'll Need:
- 1 Box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Bag of Toll-House Milk Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1 Canned Pumpkin (We got ours from Trader Joe's)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice (Also from Trader Joe's)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine Brownie Mix and Canned Pumpkin. Stir until contents become smooth and have a deep chocolate color. Add the Pumpkin Pie Spice and chocolate chips, stir once more. Pour into a square cake pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Take out and let the brownies rest for 20 minutes before cutting! Enjoy, Pumpkin Lovers!
- Meraki Home Accent's Emerald Green Gingham Table Runner
- Meraki Home Accent's Emerald Green Gingham Napkin Set
- Wooden Cutting Board (Can purchase at any inexpensive home store)
- Sunflowers from Trader Joe's
- Small White and Orange Pumpkins from Trader Joe's