Tangy Mezcal Margartia
Mezcal is one of the Summer’s most popular liquor, so in honor of the season coming to an end, we created a simple, refreshing cocktail for the holiday weekend! The margarita has a little bit of sweet, smoky, and tart flavors. Perfect for the last few days of Summer!
- 1 1/2 oz of Mezcal (we used 100% Oaxaca Mezcal)
- 1 oz of Triple Sec
- 3/4 oz of fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz of fresh grapefruit juice
- Agave, just a tad! (Totally optional depending on how sweet you prefer)
- Ancho Chile salt and lime wedge for garnish
Add ice, Mezcal, Triple Sec, fresh lime and grapefruit juice into a cocktail shaker. Give it a good shake! Dip the rim of the glass into the Ancho Chile salt. Add ice into the glass and strain margarita. Finish off with a lime wedge, cheers!