Handmade by master artisans in Uganda, this charger is the perfect balance of design, texture and a natural, organic feeling to your table!
Use it also as a trivet, pot holder in the kitchen or dining table and as a wall decor, everything in one piece, additional to be a meaningful for your home. This consciously crafted charger makes the perfect gift for any home decor lover, new home owners or wedding gift.
Each of these breathtaking designs was made with courage and heart by a woman in rural Uganda. There is a hand-stitched loop on the back of each basket as ready to hang wall art.
These delicately textured and woven chargers + placemats were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 14” D
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Loop attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.
This product will ship between 5-7 days.