This one of a kind wall art plate handwoven by talented artisan women in Uganda will bring texture, pattern and a soothing palette to your living room, dining room or bedroom wall decor.
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and banana bark wall plate is a stunning statement piece. Style it around your home for a global feel, perfect as an one piece statement or pair it with other wall art plates to create a more remarkable look.
- Approximately 20” D x 1” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plates have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
This product will ship between 5-7 days