Elevate your table setup game with this boho chic charger, a global curated look to entertain your favorite people!
This functional charger can also be used as a trivet to hold your favorite pots in the kitchen counter or in your table. It not only protects your table and countertops, but the natural fibers and neutral color will add interest to the gathering. Hand made by artisans in Uganda. When not in use, have it as a decor piece in your walls or shelves, there is a hand stitched loop on the back of each basket to easily hang it.
Each of this unique designs was made with heart and empowerment by a woman in rural Uganda. Working in groups of women in small cooperatives across different areas, in an ethical, fair trade environment. They wave together grass and raffia using sewing needle to achieve these incredible piece of modern art.
- Size approximately 15" diameter
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Lopp attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.